Resources and Support:
- – physical, behavioral, and other changes associated with alcohol and drug use.
- – crisis connections, step toward getting help, education and diversion classes, local adolescent treatment facilities.
- – local meetings for alcoholics anonymous, narcotics anonymous, and alanon/alateen (affected by someone else’s use).
- – schools that focus on academics and recovery support.
- – substance specific length of stay in the body and places to purchase drug test kits.
- Policy and Curriculum – Hudson School District’s Alcohol and Other Drug policy and procedure, along with K-12 evidenced based curriculum.
- SEARCH – Hudson School District survey results of 40 developmental assets and other risk behaviors.