- WITC Rice Lake; Attn: Drivers Ed; 1900 College Drive, Rice Lake, WI 54868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 715.234.5172
365体育投注Please be sure you sign the parent/guardian permission on the registration form for your child to take this class. Also, your child needs to complete and sign the Authorization to Release Student Record information form. Due to FERPA privacy laws, we need this form completed so we can legally speak with you about your child’s driver’s education classes. Without this form, we cannot discuss classes with our or report completion information to the DMV.
365体育投注Class confirmation letters will be mailed approximately two weeks prior to the start of class. Please check the dates carefully to make sure your child will be able to attend ALL the dates of the class. It is a DMV mandatory requirement that students complete the 30-hour classroom instruction before applying for a permit. Students who miss one excused session are required to attend the make-up session. Students who miss two or more sessions will be dropped out of the class with no refund.
If you would like to be sure WITC received your registration, please contact Sue, Tricia or Betty either by phone at 1.800.243.9482; ext. 5777 or email email@example.com.
WITC follows Hudson High School’s inclement weather policy. If school is closed or afterschool activities are cancelled due to inclement weather, driver’s education class or behind-the-wheel instruction will also be cancelled. A make-up session will be scheduled.
WITC Online Class Information
- September 14 – October 25, 2020 – Class #66856
- October 26 – December 6, 2020 – Class #65533
- December 7, 2020 – January 17, 2021 – Class #65538
Below are a few things to note about the online class.
- The email you provide us will be the one that will get the login information and instructor communication if your student is missing assignments or tests. You may choose to use a parent email so you can stay informed.
- Class runs for 6 weeks. Each week, several modules poen and students have until the end of the week to complete the work within each assigned module. At the end of the week those modules close and the next set will open. Students need to be self-motivated.
- There is no set time for students to login at – they just need to make sure they login each week and complete the assigned modules.
- Students need to receive a 78% or higher to successfully pass this course and move to the behind-the-wheel instruction.
- We have found that our Blackboard system is not compatible with Internet Explorer. The best search engines to use are Firefox and Chrome.
- Knowledge test and road signs test (permit tests) will be done at the DMV once students are 15 1/2 years old. The final exam students take during the online class is NOT the permit test.
If you are interested in registering your child for an online class, please complete the registration form and return it with your payment to WITC. Please make sure to include the class number and start date on the registration form. (See registration information above).
365体育投注Once your child’s registration form and payment is received, WITC will email you information on connecting to our online system – Blackboard.