Introduction to Kindergarten
- This class will be held July 27-August 7.
This is an opportunity for incoming kindergarten students to participate in a course that is designed for children who would benefit from spending more time preparing for kindergarten. Some factors to consider are the maturity of the child, previous experience in preschool/4K, needing support with transitions, or needing support with separation. Children will take part in group activities, language development, and self-choice activities. Movement exploration is a segment designed to work with children on their motor skills, balance, rhythm, and following directions. Storytime will also be included in this course. Note that transportation is the responsibility of the parents/guardians. This is the only class offered to those students entering kindergarten in the fall and is a 2-hour class. This class is offered at each of the 6 elementary schools. If there are not enough students registered for a particular building, you will be asked to attend an alternate school. 365体育投注There will be two sessions offered at each school. These sessions are the same class so please only register for one
Elementary 1st Session (updated June 29, 2020)
- At this time, registration has been closed for our elementary first session of summer school. You can contact our office at 715-377-3705 if you would like to sign up for summer school and we can work with you to sign up if classes are available.
Monday, July 13 through Friday, July 24
Held at EP Rock and Willow River Elementary
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Note: There are no charges for these classes, except the 3-hour STEM class which has a $10 fee.
Elementary 2nd Session
Monday, July 27 through Friday, August 7
- The second session of summer school has been adjusted to allow for those students who have been recommended for math and reading support. This second session of summer school will not be opened to others. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Held at all schools except Houlton and North Hudson Elementary
365体育投注 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Lessons are held at the Hudson Middle School pool.
365体育投注There will be 2 sessions of summer swim.
- June 16 – 26 (there will be no class on Monday, June 15) – CANCELLED
- June 29 – July 10 (no lessons July 3) – CANCELLED
- July 13 – 24
- July 27 – August 7
- The price for summer swim sessions are $10 for Levels 1-6 and $20 for Waders Sessions.
- Please note that registration will open on March 1st – to register after March 1.